Cwa - application of reverification of marks is useful ?

Hi , Friends please help me . I have cleared Gr I in CWA inter by June 2012 . I have scored 141 in Gr II by this Dec 2012. ( Cost 59 , Op Mgt & Inf Sys 42 , IDT 40 = 141 ) . few friends told that there is no use to apply for reverification of marks as they  ( CWA Institute ) have not revise marks even single mark . Please help me whether application for reverification of marks useful or no need to apply ?? Please help

Replies (2)
Originally posted by : Backiya

Hi , Friends please help me . I have cleared Gr I in CWA inter by June 2012 . I have scored 141 in Gr II by this Dec 2012. ( Cost 59 , Op Mgt & Inf Sys 42 , IDT 40 = 141 ) . few friends told that there is no use to apply for reverification of marks as they  ( CWA Institute ) have not revise marks even single mark . Please help me whether application for reverification of marks useful or no need to apply ?? Please help

You have to apply for reverification. Because i am the best example. I scored 136 in group II at dec 2011. After reverification i scored 150 exactly..........

 

@ Giri - Thanks a lot for u r info . when we get reverification result . at what time gap we got reverification result.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details