CV of the year

This Kid will go far...

 

 

 This is an actual job application that a 17-year-old boy submitted at a McDonald's restaurant in Florida; and they hired him because he was so honest and funny!

 

 

NAME:  Greg Bulmash.

 

 

SEX:  Censored

 

 

DESIRED POSITION: Company's President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.

 

 

DESIRED SALARY:  $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.

 

 

EDUCATION:  Yes. 

 

 

LAST POSITION HELD:  Target for middle management hostility.

 

 

SALARY:  Less than I'm worth.

 

 

MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT:  My incredible collection of stolen pens and 'post-it' notes.

 

 

REASON FOR LEAVING:  It sucked.

 

 

AVAILABLE FOR WORK:  Of course. That's why I'm applying.

 

 

PREFERRED HOURS:  1:30 - 3:30pm., Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

 

 

DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?:  Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.

 

 

MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?:  If I had one, would I be here?

 

 

DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UPTO 50lbs?:  50lbs. of what?

 

 

DO YOU HAVE A CAR?:  I think the appropriate question here would be "Do you have a car that runs?"

 

 

HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?:  I may already be the winner of the Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes.

 

 

DO YOU SMOKE?:  On the job, no, on my breaks, yes.

 

 

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?:  Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb blond supermodel who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.

 

 

DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?:  Yes. Absolutely.

 

 

SIGN HERE:  Aries


Replies (4)

nice one !

good

good

 gud...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details