Easy Office

CS: Must read post for all CS students

Page no : 5

subhajit palodhy (cs student) (27 Points)
Replied 02 September 2011

respected Ankur sir,

I am Subhajit, a student of c s professional programme and also preparing for ca i.p.c.c may 2012, as i have come to know about the fact that article training for both the courses are compulsory,in that case i have to under go both the trainings in order to acqire both the degrees,my problem is, now i am 24 yrs old and it will take around 5 years to complete both cs and ca if i complete both the training programmes,now sir will i get enough job ooportunity at an age of 30?i am really confused and worried as wel regarding what to do. Please suggest me something sir, i am totally confused.

thanks

Subhajit Palodhy 

1 Like

raj tripathi (Head - Private Bank Compliance)   (21 Points)
Replied 18 October 2011

Hey CS students community,

Just thought rather motivate to write something for the benefit of all of you. I am a CS ( and ONLY CS ) and doing quite well in the Banking sector. The morale is - do not get swayed that you need additional degrees like LLB or CA or MBA to become a successful CS .  Be honest to your study, which will bring confidence in you, improve your corporate communication skills, develop other skill set like professional behaviooral trailts, positive attitute and command over subject etc will take you long way.

Hence, guys, just be confident and let me tell you CS is the best course amongst all other professional courses. Once you are qualified, focus on learning, pay and huge bonuses will follow. Your initial days may not be that lucrative but trust me, post 5-7 years, if you have  fire in the belly, you will go places.

Yes, do not trust much on CS campus placements and pls do not have more hopes from the council members, they are just their for themselves and it is like any other government offices of Govt. of India.

Anyway, let that negstivity do not become obstabcle for you. Just concentrate on the course, its material, it is  the BEST.

one more thing, start networking with fellow students and members. it helps.

A good CS will always be in demand.

Another quality- a open mind to take up any related subject. I find many CS have mind blocakage to take up the job of credit analyst or credit sales, which is not correct. Be open minded.

your course qualifies you to be a good business manager. Hence, Be ready to take up the challenges.

Do not worry, you are doing the best course in the the country. Once you are quialified, then the real doors will be opened for you. Till then, I wish you all the best.

mohan (CS Executive) (151 Points)
Replied 08 January 2012

thanks.. very much sir,

saloni surana (CS PROFESSIONAL) (32 Points)
Replied 09 April 2012

sir after cs executive training is required where we can do such training and it thus depend on marks that leads u in  the  good one or any criteria where explosure could possible  and the best places with requirement pls reply thanks

shalini agrwal (student) (24 Points)
Replied 21 July 2012

thanks sir .............

Aditya Soni (CS Final Student Trainee)   (727 Points)
Replied 24 July 2012

Dear Ankur Sir,

I would like to ask as u said LLB can be a good add on to the qualification, but, as i am already undergoing internship, its not possible for me to jin regular LLB course.

will it be good if i jin any other course like CFA?

i am planning to go for this. please sugest.

Regards,

Aditya Soni

Anita Sethia ( CS ) (150 Points)
Replied 25 July 2012

ICSI IS AISO DOING CAMPUS PLACEMENT IN DELHI AND OTHER ANSWER ARE VERY GOOD WRIITTEN

rs reddy (student) (24 Points)
Replied 26 October 2017

What is the average salary of cs when having 2 to 3 years of experience

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: