ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CS Executive Training Exemption

Shashank S Gawalee (Finance Manager) (44 Points)

16 March 2011  

Hi,

I have taken admission to CS Executive level. I have done B.com & PGDM (Finance) and currently working as Finance Manager in a public limited co .

I have more than 3 years of experience in Finance field.

Can i get exemption for all the training programmes as well as the Aptech Computer Course, which is compulsory for CS Students. Pls help.

5 Replies

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....) (44614 Points)
Replied 16 March 2011

You need to do Computer training, sip training if registered Sep 2009 and after that..If you have done computers then need to submit same certificate to Aptech and then you can exempt form doing training but you need to take online exam...yes you can get exemption from articles which you produce your exp certificate of present work exp..

Best of luck

1 Like

Shashank S Gawalee (Finance Manager) (44 Points)
Replied 16 March 2011

Originally posted by : BALU A HELPING HAND...
You need to do Computer training, sip training if registered Sep 2009 and after that..If you have done computers then need to submit same certificate to Aptech and then you can exempt form doing training but you need to take online exam...yes you can get exemption from articles which you produce your exp certificate of present work exp..

Best of luck

Thank You dear. I haven't done any particular course as such in computers, but i am well versed with MS office and other softwares.

I had done a course in tally in 2005, can i get the exemtion on the basis of this certificate?

Thanks once again...

shweta Bansal (CA final student) (167 Points)
Replied 17 August 2011

hello shashank,

you cant get any type of exemption. u have to give a test conducted by Aptech at a cost of Rs. 500.

SIP is must for every student who have registered itself on or after sep.2009

Maggii (student) (22 Points)
Replied 23 January 2012

i had done 6 months computer training programme n tally,can i get exemption ????? ? n i had done my mba from imt ghaziabad on dis basis i got exemption in company accounts,cost n management accounting so nw can i get more exemption on d same basis????

Harish Upadhya (CS, CWA student) (303 Points)
Replied 23 January 2012

Hi Shashank,

There is an exemption for SIP training. Please go thru the below link for further details.

https://www.icsi.edu/Webmodules/Student/SIP%20EXEMPTION.doc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register