CS executive

Dearest,

I am a CA student And I am new to CS course.
I couldn't find a platform like this exclusively for CS. The thing is I don't know much about CS (exec.) exam. I'm just following the private books and hardly left with 20 days.. So if any of you who don't mind group study, could share your contact by texting / Whatsapp me in the below no, it would be really helpful in studying, knowing the subject pattern question style etc..

Thanks,
Varun
No is 9884451057
Replies (3)
I completed my Cs executive along with my ipcc
almost 50% syllabus is that of IPCC
for remaining subjects like ECL & CSL I preferred sangeet kedia books

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details