Apr month me mujhe credit note ke against me credit lena hai gstr 3b me . lekin meri Apr month me liability zero hai . me kis tarah se se credit le sakta hu
pls advice
Replies (6)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses how to claim credit notes in GSTR 3B when your April liability is zero. While you can report credit notes in GSTR 1, GSTR 3B does not accept negative figures. The advice given is to adjust the credit note in a future month when you have an outward liability. If no liability arises in the next month, you may need to apportion the value and report it accordingly in GSTR 3B.
Aap GSTR 1 main toh report Kar saktey ho lekin GSTR 3B main negative figure Nahi accept karta hai toh aap ko yeh usi month main adjust Karna Hoga jis main aap ki koi sale ho.
"By spreading your cheeks, this forces my d**k deeper in to your love canal. You're on a mission for my pleasure and my potion asianpussy Make no mistake who is in charge. Noticing your efforts are about to strike gold, you pick up the tempo. I help you f**k me more as I pull your cheeks to meet my tool. Your whimper from this unexpected pleasure brings your soft whispers to my ear. You sense I'm on the brink as you rock your pussy stronger with each grunt. Your chest is firmly against mine and holding my neck as you ride me like a horse. Your pussy is punishing the saddle as you grind your pussy on me. Now it's me holding on as you assault my body with the continuous slamming of your pussy. I cannot escape your quick jabs and whispering encouragement. As I tense up, shudder and explode, you now have control of my body."
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies