Cpt rules.......??

Can anyone tell me whether CPT Dec-2011 has 30% must in every paper.........??? Please reply ASAP.......!! I have to start preparing for it...........!!

Replies (9)

Heya.... Y do you want to worry about marks when you still have 3 months time.... Jus Prepare to ur maximum extent and write well.... U ll clear any exam in any condition.... 

 

All the best and God Bless

Sreeniketh

go throuth the Sreeniketh's advice

There is no such 30% pass rule as per existing rules. So dont worry and concentrate on your studies.

Originally posted by : Sreeniketh

Heya.... Y do you want to worry about marks when you still have 3 months time.... Jus Prepare to ur maximum extent and write well.... U ll clear any exam in any condition.... 

 

All the best and God Bless

Sreeniketh
r these 3 months sufficient 4 prepairin 4 CPT. I study for 2 hours in morning n @ evening study for 2 hourswdaily. I cant give more time due to my job. Do u guyz think it will b sufficient!!

Hey ya.... Please  make use of your Sundays and Holidays..... :) U ll do great. The same will be sufficient but dont have any other distractions..... Read with full concentration. I think u may need to Increase.... Learn the concept.... U ll do fine with any problem asked in your Exam.

thank u so much Sreeniketh 4 ur encouraging words! BTW u said d same will b sufficient. I m guessin u r saying these 4 hours study will b fine or u mean somethin else? u also said I may need to increase. do clarify what I need to increase. hopd u got my points, well for how how many hotrs u studied 4 gettin passed? thanks once again

Just in case the examination Stress seems to creep up in you increase the preparation. Thats what i meant. I honestly dont remember how many hours i had prepared per subject. But i remember that I studied total of 7 hours per day. SO plan accordingly and prepare. What is your Qualification apart from doing CA now? If you are a Bcom, then you need not worry. Because all that concept will be embedded into u as is.... :) So prepare well.... Any further Info required, contact me.

 

All the best and God Bless

Sreeniketh

Thanks a lot sir, Sreeniketh..........!! :)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details