Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CPT Registration Letter Still Not Received

Anup M. Cherian (Analyst) (25 Points)

22 October 2009  

Hi,

I have registered for my CPT in September and still not received any Registration Letter from the Chennai Branch.

I am planning to write the December 2009 exam and 27th October is the last date for submission of the Exam Form which I cannot obtain without the Registration Number in the letter. The only thing I can think of going wrong on the registration form is I darkened the option my Permanent Address is different from current address and didn't enter it in. Otherwise the Registration form is perfect.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT AS THE DEADLINE IS APPROACHING !!!!!!

Please tell me a solution as I am really worried.

20 Replies

Deeps (Article Assisstant) (2485 Points)
Replied 22 October 2009

if you have taken the photo copy of your submitted form, then go to the Institute and inquire with them

Krish (CA Final ) (3326 Points)
Replied 24 October 2009

You can also send your examination application form without the Registration No. as soon as your registration no. come,  you have to inform the ICAI, New Delhi branh immediately, in that case your examination form will be treated as valid and inspite of this if your Registration no. does not come till examination date u have to contact with examination help line No. which are mentioned in information brouchre. In that case they will arrange temporary Admit card.

1 Like

sameer (PCC student) (60 Points)
Replied 28 October 2009

U  make  call to ICAI Branch to get CPT registration no. They will ask u few question on phone, like, ur Full name , father name, date of Birth & ur DD No. after got match these information they  provide u CPT registration no on the Phone.

Jid@d (IPCC ) (38 Points)
Replied 02 April 2010

I want to appear CPT Exam in June 2010 and I had filled the application form and a DD of Rs 6000/- submitted at the ICAI decentralised office in 09.02.2010. They gave me a acknowledgement receipt  and also the study materials.
    Most of my friends who had registered after me have received a letter confirming their registration, but I haven't yet. What should I do to know my registration status?

MS SAMEER (CMA*CA*CMDM*ast FUND MANAGER*LEGAL ADVISOR)   (14938 Points)
Replied 02 April 2010

call to ICAI Branch

sai (student) (21 Points)
Replied 10 May 2010

I K.Sairam,  Reg. No. SRO 0303289 I have completed CPT exam. We have send DD.for Rs.11,000/- for IPCC registration. But CPT & IPCC registration letter from the Chennai Branch still not received. Please send the CPT & IPCC registration letter to us. I have to attend ITT course, in this view i have to submit CPT & IPCC registration letter . In this regard we request to you to send registration letter my address.

Krish (CA Final ) (3326 Points)
Replied 12 May 2010

Dear Sai,

This is not an official site of ICAI, you should call nearest branch of your Region.

Rajasekar R (IPCC) (44 Points)
Replied 13 May 2010

It is in your effort to go to the regional office (for Tamil Nadu - ICAI Bhavan in Chennai) with all your details personaly to solve the problem immediately!

Replied 13 May 2010

Please follow this (our institute official website) for Eligibility for CPT examination!

https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=3374

Please note that the conformation of registration for any level will almost take 1 to 1 1/2 months to reach the students. Naturaly!.

cainib (CA Final student) (30 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

Yesterday,I have submitted the CPT Registration form along with a DD for Rs.6000 and I have collected my study material.I did not get any acknowledgement receipt(do they give any acknowledgent receipt) and I did not note my DD No.Suppose,if I don't get my Registraton No. what should I do?How many days should I wait for the Registration No.?

Replied 02 November 2011

You should get your acknowledgement receipt by 2 months from the date of registration from the institute.

If not contact the institute and confirm your registration.

1 Like

cainib (CA Final student) (30 Points)
Replied 08 November 2011

@ Rajasekar:Thanks a lot brother.

devesh kumar mishra (Chartered Accountant) (25 Points)
Replied 22 March 2012

sir

I Devesh Kumar Mishra, NRO 2084817, want to start my articleship.

But still; that date I have not Received my Registration Letter,

So PLz Send me my Registration Letter.

Thanking You

Devesh Kumar MIshra

H-35 West Patel Nagar

New Delhi-110008

cadeveshmishra2 @ gmail.com

devesh kumar mishra (Chartered Accountant) (25 Points)
Replied 22 March 2012

Plz anyone Tell me I have Submit DD of Rs. 11000 For Ipcc Reg.

R I want Another DD of 2000 for Articleship training

Devesh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags