CPT Notes For MAY'2008 Exam

I m student of  CPT course and I need CPT exam notes.

Plz  send me as soon as possible

thank you.

 

hiiiiiiiiiii

dear

i wants notes of statistics for decemberexamination of CPT. PLEASE SUGGEST ME FOR BEST NOTES

 

H R U.

Send me CPT Notes for Dec. Exame.

for CPT exam study material is enough so dont waste ur time in serching of notes

read ur study material carefully, it will work as notes for u.

 I m student of  CPT course and I need CPT exam notes.

Plz  send me as soon as possible

Thanking u.

Plz. Send me CPT Notes for Dec. Exam and other CPT exam study material


Hi

I am varun my email ID is varunarora28 @ yahoo.co.in

can anyone  help me in notes ofd CPT Exam

Thanks

Varun

 

Can any one tell me the date of cpt exam held in Dec. 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" hey Krishna ..r u sure dat CPT xms will be held only twice a year?
 
"

 

Originally posted by :Guest
"
I m student of  CPT course and I need CPT exam notes.
Plz  send me as soon as possible
thank you.
 
"


 

Originally posted by :CMA Kiran Kumar K.V.
" Hi Friends,
As my friends are going to appear for their CPT exams can anyone please provide notes  or any guidance material in this regard please.
Waiting for ur reply.
CMA Kiran Kumar K.V.
 
"


 

As my friends are going to appear for their CPT exams can anyone please provide notes  or any guidance material in this regard please.

Waiting for ur reply.

I need some previous question paper.

how can i prepaer C.P.T.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details