Hi Experts,
I am a newbie here..As all of you guys I share the same dream.
I have done a bit of research of the processes and thigns to do but still some questions struck my mind. Please answer those when you guys got some time.
My background:
BTech,MS graduate with 8 yrs of IT experience and aged 30+ living abroad.
1) With the new pattern (after I learned that there was an old pattern ) I still need to do from CPT
2) For CPT, is it recommended to attend a few classes for the commerce subjects or self study is enuf?
3) To take CPT next year , I need to register before ?
4) Coaching centers in south (BLR or CHENNAI/HYD) for CPT? a short crash course and then on with self practice with books/materials.?
I know these are quite a few but you know the starting anxiety will be there..
I am gonna start a blog with all the info later for helping people like me who come new to the club.
thanks and cheers
Raj