cpt failure

how to overcome 2nd time cpt failure and get ready to chase success in next attempt?
Replies (5)
i think you should leave it...cpt is too easy comparing to others exams like IPCC...i cleared cpt in 1st attempt...but when I given my Level best for IPCC and failed ..i regretted fr the day I had chose ca as a profession...
Hey don't quit yar... Its not about easy or tough... Identify ur weaknesses and work on that... Study concepts precisely.... Do icai sm and question bank... By doing that u feel confidence.... Its just matter of time.... Give ur best this time.... Don't think about ur failure... Take classes if u need... One thing is must do icai sm and question bank daily
I think... Cpt exam was very easy..... U just study... Only from robomate app.... Its very useful... .... My experience I am not go any coaching Class ... I use only robomate app.... I just clear first attempt. . if u want just pass... U just use this app... U want to score more means... U go for coaching class... And do ur best.... Hardwork is in ur hand.. not ur result..
.
Don't ever think about quitting.. Try your best and work hard... I agree with Divakar that institute SM and model papers are must.. they are like our holy books .. ALL THE BEST

Here is the video which will be helpful for you -

How to Overcome Failures in CA/CS/CMA Exams - By CA Gopal Somani

 

https://youtu.be/vXm7rvSoioo

 

Please let me know if you have further query

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details