
How do you come to know about it ??? Please reply...................
BY ON CA ROCKERS SMS .
it will be a good news for future students
What is C.A. ROCKERS SMS ? PLEASE REPLY
I accept with You Mr. Maneesh. Even I came to know about it after checking this link https://www.icai.org/news.html?news=4498
Type ON CaROckers and send sms on 9870807070
After send this sms you update from ICAI all news.
Dear Sir
I had icwa inter + BA degree less than 50% mark. Can i join CA ( when new rule will come into effective)
Dear sir,
I have secured 54% in P.U(Science)...Currently i have completed B.Com with a aggregate 68%..
so am i eligible to join ipcc without taking cpt... plzz reply
dear sir
what is the effective date of implimentation and please tell me the registration process
sir please tell me
what is the effective date of implimentation and please tell me the registration process
| Originally posted by : raghuram | ||
![]() |
mr. raghuram you r eligible for cpt exemption details for commorce background 55% others 60%
|
![]() |
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
RMA And Associates LLP
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants
Kottayam
B.Com
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals