Cpt after receiving board of studies study material

When can I attempt for the CPT exam after receiving Board of Studies study material?

Replies (8)

U are eligible to appear in the exam after the completion of 60 days from date of registration with the Institute.

In simple words, if u get registered before april 1st , u will be eligible to appear in june and

if u get registered before october 1st , u will be eligible to appear in december.

deepak is right

How can I know whether I m registered or not? I mean, I posted the application form, received the study material of the BoS, but there was nothing regarding registration. I even didn't receive the acknowledgement.
 

U will receive ragistration letter from the institute

Originally posted by : Wakif Amin

How can I know whether I m registered or not? I mean, I posted the application form, received the study material of the BoS, but there was nothing regarding registration. I even didn't receive the acknowledgement.
 

registration letter will be received in approximately 1 month

follow the link & post ur queries

https://220.227.168.109/

 

 if u get registered before april 1st , u will be eligible to appear in june and

if u get registered before october 1st , u will be eligible to appear in december.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details