Cpe hours

I got my membership number now in August 16.

When will my cpe hours requirement start? How do I enrol for cpe hours? Is there a form to be filled?

I heard that in first year cpe is exempt? If I do cpe hours now when im exempted can I carry forward it to my rolling period?

Accounts/Taxation

Dear Khishen, your CPE hours starts from next year as first year is exempt. There is no form to be filled for cpe hours, you have to simply attend the seminars/conferences etc. from study circles which are authorised in this regard after which cpe hours will be credited itself.

As rolling period of 2014-16 is ending there will not be any rolling period. From next rolling period of 2017-119 (calander year ) you will have to complete 45/ 90 hours as the case may be for those who are in employment and those who are in practice holding COP respectively.

For more details you can contact CPE section of ICAI Noida ( Phone : 0120-3045957)

Dear Sir,

Apart from structured learning hours you will have to do Unstructured Lerning on your own and fill up the form provided in the ICAI Website.

Jayadevan  CA

Dear Sir,

Apart from structured learning hours you will have to do Unstructured Lerning on your own and fill up the form provided in the ICAI Website.

Jayadevan  CA

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU