GST Course

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shruti (CA Student)     06 May 2014

Cpa from us eligibility

Presently i am in ca finals and i have done (A&F) from IGNOU. I was wondering can i apply for CPA with my graduation degree? I do know many states in US need 150 hours education now but before that will my degree meet the 120hours criteria??

 2 Replies

Vivek Joshi

Vivek Joshi (Student)     06 May 2014

It wil b gud if u post the same question in the "Experts" category, rather than posting it here. They'll help you gettin perfect advice their.
Bhaskar Unnikrishnan CPA CMA

Bhaskar Unnikrishnan CPA CMA (Accounts / Administration)     20 September 2015

Graduation + CA Inter suffice for CPA eligiability. Good Luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags