Counterfeit cash

Hey friends
I am about to receive 1lakh cash from an unknown person today.. As it is Sunday, I can't ask him to issue a draft in my favor. Nor can I accept cash as he is totally unknown to me. So how do I ensure that he doesn't give me fake currency? What to do if i find out that he has done that? Pls guide
Replies (5)
Cash...?
Unknown...?
Fake currency...?
Yes.. How do I ensure that it's not fake?
I can't understand your query Dear...
Its that i am receiving cash towards sale of livestock.. If he gives me fake notes, how do I know/avoid that?
It's very difficult to checking the currency. Better to check nearest any checking machines by friends or any shop...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details