Easy Office
LCI Learning

costing pcc

Page no : 2

saurabh jawanpria (final student ) (317 Points)
Replied 21 August 2010

GO FOR ASHISH KALRA SIRS BOOK

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 21 August 2010

Padhuka and compilation of PCC as well as PE-II are enough. for the theoritical questions as well practical questions.

And for all practical questions' practice Padhuka is best

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 21 August 2010

vikash (CA & CWA Final) (64 Points)
Replied 21 August 2010

Yes it is enough 

Vicky (Ca Article trainee) (107 Points)
Replied 21 August 2010

i have done only module and scanner and got55 marks in may2010

(Guest)

practice well and try to understand conceptually you can do this by any books whatever you .like

Anjali Das (Industrial Trainee) (109 Points)
Replied 23 August 2010

stdy mat is sufficient fr costing fm..bt conceptual clarity is needed as well so seek help frm a c.a. dat wd b of grt help to u..

Gokul Viswanath Shenoy (Company Secretary & Finance Manager)   (430 Points)
Replied 23 August 2010

please follow CA Saravana Prasanth's Padukas book..it fetched me 59 mrks in d pe2 exam this time..i was scoring 34,37,42 previously..well, do atleast the solved problems and similar questions from the exercise after each chapter.

kumargaurav (B.COM LL.B MBA CA FINAL STUDENT )   (114 Points)
Replied 23 August 2010

if you want to got good marks in costing and financial management  in such case you have to reefer study and compiler of icai and for better understanding of concept you can refer jain and narang ffor cost and rastogi for fm

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: