costing---my way to study

(Guest)

Hi all,

Im sharing now my way to study costing...everytime I used to fail in costing.This is my third real attempt.Other subjects I used to get from 50 to 59 but costing i used to flunk...it was a bugbear...but now no more...i started meeting up rankholders and getting tips....

im now using one method to study costing...and it works for me super!!

i USE themneomnic PCST to define my costing prep

P:Step1: im going thru padhukas..it ahs soem errors but the books is gud...i use this for major chapters not all chapters and also for OR....

C:Step2:and then for that chapteralone im referring colin drury to understand indepth..im using colin drury with students and teachers manual(solutions) which i got somehow...this im doing for just selected chapters like marginal costing,std.costing,etc and not all..(you can follow maybe vanhorne or some other foreign author book also...dotn hear to jealous ppl who will say foreign author books are not necessary)

S:Step3: then solve evry single dammmmmnnn  problem from study material and compiler(not more than 10 attempts)...This i do for all chapters...

T: Step 4: Practice for TIME(under exam conditions) and follow ankur's advice for solvign practical problem papers...he has given good advice...\

thats it...YOU ARE GUD 4 COSTING PAPER...

Thistime im gungho i learnt a lot from past mistakes.....and now am all set...i have covered the major chapters now using this method...

hope u like my way to sudy costing....u have to work hard no substitute here too...