Correct me if im wrong

utsav (CA Final) (99 Points)

08 November 2011  

Just need some advice from you guys.

Well basically im in CA Final and have been really bored and hassled through the whole CA process till now just like the rest of you guys, but never gave up cause i wanted the coveted CA title in front of my name. But lately it just feels i've lost all interest and passion in getting the CA degree. Feel totally burnt out by the long 3-4 years. Now i know this is not good. Lately I try to study, but can't concentrate..end up wasting time and then the day gets over and i've achieved only half my study target. I just feel like i need to take some time off from this.

Now inorder to take a little rest from this, and not ending up wasting more time, I feel it'll be helpful if instead I find a job and then give the Finals groupwise. This way atleast I'll know my life is moving ahead with the job and im not just stuck at home all day studying and feeling im not achieving anything. Also i feel this way i will have had gained some good work experience too upto the time when i do finally clear the Final exam.

What say you guys..is this good enough ?