Convert to new or not for just group 2 final

I cleared group 1 CA finals in Nov 2017.

Is it possible to shift to New Course for Group 2?

If yes, what is the procedure?

Should I continue with old course or shift to New one?

Replies (9)
I would suggest you to stick to old course and clear it as early as u can.
It is on ur option... U can go for. New course also... For 2nd group
If you have not started preparing for second group go for new syllabus but you have to complete advanced MCS before that. Advanced ITT I think you can do it after clearing. I cleared my first group in May 2017 and converted to New Syllabus for group 2

I have cleared group 1 since sometime now and group 2 is only pending. I took a break in between for 1 year but still not able to clear group 2. I am getting stuck in AMA and ISCA and scoring between 40 to 50 in DT and IDT. I have given 8 attempts for group 2 itself now, and it is becoming very frustrating with every attempt getting negative result. Pls advice whether to continue with old course or switch to New course? Currently I am not in India having a job in Oman and appearing for exam from here only.

Switch to new course... As this is no more beneficial for u sticking in old course... With a fresh energy start preparation for 2nd group in new course... As icai going to give good results under new course... So go for it... And take coaching classes

Is it possible to convert grp-2 of final in new course and grp-1 remain in old course.

Hi, 

Stuck in same situation, thinking to convert for group 2. Please share your experience and all the procedure to follow.

If u r stuck with isca then u cn change bt if nt then personally I would nt advice as other 3 r mostly the same with 10 to 20% variation.
I have given my CA final first group exam in old course and want to give second group exam in new course can I do so if yes what will be the procedure

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details