Easy Office
LCI Learning

Conversion Scheme For PE-II Students To PCC/IPCC

Page no : 2

Sudeep Mitra (CA Student) (29 Points)
Replied 25 July 2009

So, PE-II students who came from degree r allowed 2 convert 2 PCC after results for June 2009 r declared in Aug. Will they get group exemption benefit or exemption is available paper-wise.

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 26 July 2009

yes sudeep

Shrivastav (student) (67 Points)
Replied 26 July 2009

Shree,

Are u sure students of  PE-2 are getting chance to get converted to PCC

balaji (student) (44 Points)
Replied 06 August 2009

i am pe-2 student i completed cct 100 traning .now i want to convert into ipcc.how much fee i need to pay

Shrivastav (student) (67 Points)
Replied 12 August 2009

BOS/Announcement/227/09
August 10, 2009
An Important Announcement for Students of Professional Education Examination- II – Extension of PE-II Examination by two more attempts i.e. November, 2009 and May, 2010

Students are hereby informed that the Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, having due regard to the concerns of students belonging to the Professional Education Examination –II stream, has decided to extend the Professional Education Examination –II by two more attempts namely November, 2009 and May, 2010.

Eligible categories
  • Students who were initially registered for the then Intermediate course and later on shifted to Professional Education Course –II.

• Students who have registered for PE-II on the basis of Entrance, Foundation, PE-I and continuing in PE-II stream.

• Students who have registered on the basis of graduation and continuing in PE-II stream.

• Students of PE-II stream belonging to Entrance, Foundation and PE-I route who have in the meanwhile converted to Professional Competence Course.

• Students of PE-II stream belonging to Entrance, Foundation and PE-I route who have in the meanwhile converted to Integrated Professional Competence course.

• Students of PE-II stream belonging to the graduation route who have in the meanwhile converted to Integrated Professional Competence course.
Students concerned may note that the Council has made it clear that no further extension will be granted under any circumstances.

CA.R.Devarajan
Director, Board of Studies

rohit gupta (student) (21 Points)
Replied 01 February 2010

helo sir, i appeared in may2009 PCC exams and not cleared so i want to shift to IPCC for nov2010 attempt. I hav already cleared ITT training and under articleship so want to know do i have to deposit the full fee for  IPCC or some reduced amount and whether i am eligible for IPCC conversion or not? please reply soon..

vanikrishna (na) (22 Points)
Replied 12 April 2010

Hi am a pe2 student based on graduation.i didnt cleared any groups till now.can i convert to pcc after this may 2010 examination ?pls give an immediate reply.plz give the details of conversion.

ranjeet (student) (31 Points)
Replied 29 April 2010

Hi

can any one help me.

it seems from institutes website ICAI  registration to PCC has been discontinued and everybody has to follow IPCC route. I am PE_2 Student and have cleared 2nd group and exemption in accounts. but i am not appearing for PE-2 May 2010 last attempt. So will get a chance to conver into IPCC. My question is what about my 2nd group papers or accounts paper ? will i get exemption in same papaers in IPCC or i have to start a fresh? i have already finished my articleship. pl guide.

thanks

ranjeet

(Guest)

Hi

We are looking for Article Clerks for a reputed Audit Firm in Chennai. Good exposure to Accounts, Audit and other specialized areas. If you are interested, please revert.

You can also refer your friends.

NOTE: If you are completed or undergoing article, kindly refer your friends.

Thanks and Regards

Hema R

SSS Placement Consultants Pvt Ltd

Contact Number: 044-42127730/9841430083

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: