Conversion into direct entry system

I have already cleared Cpt in 2012 and then I appeared for ipcc after that and couldn't clear the exams. Now if I want to appear for ipcc, so should I convert myself into direct entry system as I have completed my graduation or should I continue it without converting. And what difference does it make if convert into direct entry system. I mean is there any benefit that I will get in future if I will convert into direct entry system. Please resolve my query.
Replies (1)
if u want save time then u convert into direct scheme. in direct scheme while perusing articles you eligible to write exams.

benefit is time save.im also direct entry student now articles completed. if u have any query contact me at 8886474180, nareshkumar @ icai.org

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details