Conversion from foundation to intermediate

pooja L. (1 Points)

05 October 2019  

I wrote my foundation in Nov 2018 but could not clear it and now I want to register through direct entry, as I have completed my graduation with 83%. But while applying for conversion from foundation to inter(Direct Entry) it's showing me to "upload previous course mark sheet" but I have not cleared my foundation.

Few executives have informed me that I should not go for conversion as I’m not registering through foundation route so it was asked me to fill the direct entry form directly. But on the right side of my dashboard my foundation course is still active so if I register directly will it affect anything? Will there be any clash in registration that same person who is already registered under foundation is applying for Intermediate through Direct Entry.

And few executives asked me to first go for the conversion “ Foundation to Direct Entry”. But at the time of submitting the form a pop up message is showing to “upload my previous course(foundation) marksheet”, firstly I have not cleared my foundation and secondly there is no column available for uploading any other document but I have not cleared my exam so how can I upload the marksheet.

Or do I need to cancel my foundation course? So that I can register for intermediate through Direct entry. If yes please help me with the procedure.