Conversion from CA Final Old course to New Course

Rahul Sharma (Student) (363 Points)

12 February 2022  

Dear Friends,

Unfortunately I am not able to clear my CA Final second group exam in this attempt and know I have to mandatory convert to new syllabus because ICAI not giving more attempts to old syllabus students In this regards I have certain queries in my mind please answer these queries:

1. Whether I need to convert to new syllabus before filling exam Form or I can also convert to new syllabus to new syllabus after filling exam Form. And please also tell me the procedure for conversion.

2. Whether their is major drastic change in Advanced Management Accounting and Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation or not. Or which books can I refer for study under new syllabus. Because while reading past few attempts question paper I think that costing paper under new syllabus is to much theoretical and less practical questions have been asked which creates doubt in my mind that whether syllabus is different under old and new syllabus or just exam patter is different in costing subject.

3. Which Elective Paper is best in the terms of easy to read and easy to score marks in exam.

4. And also I want to know whether elective paper is open book exam or just like other exam.

Your Reply is most Valuable to me 

Thanks in Advance