Conversation between shri krishna and today

Tejpal Sheth (Practising company secretary-visiting fa)   (1933 Points)

31 May 2016  

conversation between Krishna & Today's Arjun. Read it loud to family..

1. Arjun :- *_I can’t find free time. Life has become hectic._*

Krishna:- *Activity gets you busy. But productivity gets you free.*

2. Arjun :- *_Why has life become complicated now?_*

Krishna :- *Stop analyzing life... It makes it complicated. Just live it.*

3. Arjun :- *_Why are we then constantly unhappy?_*

Krishna :- *Worrying has become your habit. That’s why you are not happy.*

4. Arjun :- *_Why do good people always suffer?_*

Krishna :- *Diamond cannot be polished without friction. Gold cannot be purified without fire. Good people go through trials, but don’t suffer.*
*With that experience their life becomes better, not bitter.*

5. Arjun :- *_You mean to say such experience is useful?_*

Krishna :- *Yes. In every term, Experience is a hard teacher. It gives the test first and the lessons later.*

6. Arjun :- *_Because of so many problems, we don’t know where we are heading…_*

Krishna:- *If you look outside you will not know where you are heading. Look inside. Eyes provide sight. Heart provides the way.*

7. Arjun :- *_Does failure hurt more than moving in the right direction?_**

Krishna:- *Success is a measure as decided by others. Satisfaction is a measure as decided by you.*

8. Arjun :- *_In tough times, how do you stay motivated?_*

Krishna :- *Always look at how far you have come rather than how far you have to go. Always count your blessing, not what you are missing.*

9. Arjun :- *_What surprises you about people?_*

Krishna :- *When they suffer they ask, "why me?" When they prosper, they never ask "Why me?"*

10. Arjun :- *_How can I get the best out of life?_*

Krishna:- *Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear.*

11. Arjun :- *_One last question. Sometimes I feel my prayers are not answered._*

Krishna:- *There are no unanswered prayers. Keep the faith and drop the fear. Life is a mystery to solve, not a problem to resolve. Trust me. Life is wonderful if you know how to live.*

Stay Happy Always.....!!!