Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Continuing ca

Arun (JPO) (24 Points)

20 June 2014  

I had registered under the old syllabus and has discontinued aftyer completing the articleship period of 3 years

After 17 years , now i want to take up again and continue my CA......Is it possible if yes then how ?

 2 Replies

vikash kumar singh (______) (184 Points)
Replied 20 June 2014

Dear sir,

Just visit to your nearest office ask for form and after filling it submit the same along with requisite fees.


After this you can start your CA course again.

Tribhuvan Aditya Singh (Student as well as Self-employed)   (3705 Points)
Replied 20 June 2014

i agree with above answer. you need to re-register in order to pursue again ca course.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags