Consumer court case ( help immediately)

Dear sir,

 

I filed a case in may/2015 against Private Engineering at district Forum.

 

Facts of the case:-

my brother took admission in an Private engineering collage as on 23/06/2014 and paid Rs. 50000/- as part of course fee.

But we applied for cancellation of such admission before allotment of seat and request to refund the money as per AICTE guidelines (AICT/Legal/04(01)/2007, April2007) as on 3/07/2014.

I visited to collage many time (10 times) and also send legal notice as on 6/4/2015. But each time they didn’t give me any satisfactory answer.

At last I filed case in consumer court in may/2015.

Written Statement from the Advocate of opponent:-

 

Now I got a written statement and according to this

1. I’m not a consumer for collage so can’t file case in consumer court as per case “P.T Koshv & Anr v Ellen Charitable Trust & ors “ 3 ( 2012) CPJ 615”

2. I should approach Institution grievance cell.

3. My affidavit does not consist age and name of father.

4. I left the institution in midstream ( which is wrong)

 

Sir I’m not an expert of consumer Protection Act. I’m following with the advice of the experts like you. Sir please suggest me the next step i.e. how and in which way I should reply the opponent. Thanking you Prem

Replies (1)

This is wrong forum..go to lawyers club India or even better find a good lawyer in your city for advice.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details