Confusion bout questions 2 b asked in electricity companies!

Siddharth Singh (CA-Final)     01 May 2013

Siddharth Singh
CA-Final 
 12 likes  202 points

| My Other Post

I have studied replacement of assets, capital base and distribution of surplus, b/s etc. in study mat. of 2011, but i have heard that substantial part of this chapter has been changed in stud mat. of july 2012 and i dnt about those changes?? so, plz tell me what topics or question types would be asked in may 2013 exam?? plz also provide some link or document from which changes can be understood....

avater

Deepak Gupta (CA Student)     01 May 2013

Deepak Gupta
CA Student 
 2207 likes  14052 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Originally posted by : Siddharth Singh
I have studied replacement of assets, capital base and distribution of surplus, b/s etc. in study mat. of 2011, but i have heard that substantial part of this chapter has been changed in stud mat. of july 2012 and i dnt about those changes?? so, plz tell me what topics or question types would be asked in may 2013 exam?? plz also provide some link or document from which changes can be understood....

Chapter of “Electricity Company” has been re-written based on the provisions of the Electricity Act, 2003. This is applicable from May 2013 exams. Earlier chapter was as per Electricity Supply Act, 1948.
For example, financial statements as per Revised Schedule VI, Method of depreciation for replacement of asset.
Download the file attached herewith for Important Changes and Accounting Aspects in "Electricity Companies" chapter of IPC Group II for May 2013 Exams onwards.
By CAPS Education

Attached File : 555789 1168975 financial statement of electricity companies gr ii .pdf downloaded: 103 times
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here