Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Confusion about ipcc??

divyalakshmi (student) (153 Points)

14 February 2013  

frndz.. i am a final year graduate who is going to complete my course by april.. last dec 2012 i hav successfully completed CPT.. i am about get a  job in one of the leading banks in the country.. now how can i continue my IPCC.. wil weekend classes be sufficient.. if not what can be done?  i am very confused.. plz help frndz..

5 Replies

Durga (student ) (424 Points)
Replied 14 February 2013

you can use e-learning facility made available by ICAI . the lectures are good .. soon they would upload the left over topics too...

https://studentslms.icai.org/index.htm

1 Like

* Krishna * (CA Student) (6149 Points)
Replied 15 February 2013

If the bank package and profile is good, then you can work so. But if your dream is to do CA, then you can do job till you completes IPCC or you can directly Articleship in any good firm based on your degree. Refer icai.org for Direct entry for graduates eligibility. But once you joins articleship, you cannot do bank or other job. Articles Training is for 3years duration. You cannot do job and training at same time. So decision is yours now. 

1 Like

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28514 Points)
Replied 15 February 2013

Divya lakshmi.. Where there is a will there is a way. IF you have job then do the following thing.

1. Time available will be least, so reserve some time in a day for carrying out your daily routine study.

2. Do coaching V/s self study on the basis of your strength and weak ness analysis. Alternatively, there are satilite class ( ETEN) also available, that can also be considered if you cant attend the classes physically.

3. If you opting for self study, better to buy good and best refeerence books.

4. Think positive and work smart and hard.

WIsh you all the best

1 Like

divyalakshmi (student) (153 Points)
Replied 15 February 2013

can i join articleship after i complete IPCC.. wil it be possible.. how may years of articleship is needed? also wen is tat ITT programme be attended? can i join during the time wen i ma studying IPCC..

* Krishna * (CA Student) (6149 Points)
Replied 15 February 2013

As you are willing to do articleship after completing IPCC, then you can do so. For now, you apply for IPCC registration via CPT route (not in direct entry for graduates scheme). As i mentioned above, articles training period is 3 years, which is mandatory in nature. At that time doing your bank job is not possible. You should get leave from bank, if possible or should opt either job or CA.

Doing any other course during articleship period needs to be intimated to ICAI. In existing IPCC scheme (not direct entry new scheme), you need to complete both 100 hr-ITT and Orientation programme before joining articleship. You can complete ITT/Orientation during your IPCC study period at your nearest ICAI branches as per their class schedule. You can do articleship at any time, but remember for getting CA final exam eligibility, one must complete 2.5yrs of articleship training to write the exam. Hope this will suffice.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags