Confused regarding articleship...

I have cleared IPCC both groups in my first attempt. My total is 409/700.Also I am in B Com(Hons) final year. Now I am not sure what kind of firm I should expect... . Is there any chance I can get in among top 20 firms in Delhi/NCR area? What steps should I take for the same?

Replies (3)
U should try for top-20. . . .

no chance in top 20 (except other source)...even maine khud top 30 pata kiy tha dey told me dat no vacncy..or forward ur resume..agr vacancy hogi dn dey inform u..

and how should I go about that? , I mean I have to visit their offices and physically hand out resumes or like I could just email them soft copy and wait for their call??? Also where could I get their addresses/ mail ids?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details