Confused about articleship

Currently I am in Final year of B.Com hons (regular) from Hansraj College.

I cleared my IPCC in May 2011 and now I want to get myself register myself as articles as soon as possible. As per ICAI rules if i get registered before 30 April 2012, I will be eligible for November 2014 Finals attempt. And my college calendar year gets over on 1 may 2012. If I get myself registered after that my attempt wil be in May 2015. Straight forward loss of 6 months.

What should i do?

I am thinking of getting myself registered under a CA and ask him to submit No Objection Certificate. Will it be right? I dont want to waste my 6 months.

Replies (1)
Get registered 3 to 4 days before 1st may. Tell your ca where u want to join that i will be wasting my six months. Find a ca firm now and take appointment now. if allowed by ur ca u can put the date before 1st may and join office after 1st may convincing him that u will cover this period later.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details