Confidence Quotes To Inspire You

There comes a time when you have to stand up and shout: This is me damn it! I look the way I look, think the way I think, feel the way I feel, love the way I love! I am a whole complex package. Take me... or leave me. Accept me - or walk away! Do not try to make me feel like less of a person, just because I don't fit your idea of who I should be and don't try to change me to fit your mold. If I need to change, I alone will make that decision. When you are strong enough to love yourself 100%, good and bad - you will be amazed at the opportunities that life presents you.

Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong. Source: Peter T. Mcintyre

Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance. Source: Bruce Barton

Part of being a champ is acting like a champ. You have to learn how to win and not run away when you lose. Everyone has bad stretches and real successes. Either way, you have to be careful not to lose your confidence or get to confident. Source: Nancy Kerrigan

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves. Source: Thomas Alva Edison

A gold medal is a nice thing - but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it. Source: From Cool Runnings

It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves. Source: Edmund Hillary

Confidence is preparation. Everything else is beyond your control. Source: Richard Kline

It is folly for a man to pray to the gods for that which he has the power to obtain by himself. Source: Epicurus

All that Adam had, all that Caesar could, you have and can do.... Build, therefore, your own world. Source: Ralph Waldo Emerson

Replies (1)

Nice post.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details