Company Law quiz

Nidhi Jain (CS ) (987 Points)

28 June 2011  

Hello Friends

Some days before i  have posted a message at this forum for participating with me in Company Law Quiz 2011. i have recieved mail for this purpose i want to tell u that This Quiz is to be held this year on 22nd July 2011.

This is my personal request all students to participate in this quiz because it is held for our progress.  Participate without fear of failure When i ask someone to participate in this Quiz a normal reply I recived more "Yaar kya hoga yadhi hum answer nai dhe paaye tho waha sab frinds hoghe" KUCH NAI HOTHA YAAR JUST TRY WHEN U THINK TO PARICIPATE IN IT U GO THROUGH ALL SECTIONS OF COMPANIES ACT SOME SECTIONS WHICH ARE GIVEN IN BARE ACT WE DID NOT READ IN SYLLABUS WE DONT USE THEM IN OUR TRAINING ALSO BUT THEY ARE SEEN BY US PRACTICALLY SUCH AS SHARE SHOULD BE DISTINGUISED BY ITS APPROPRIATE NO. (SECTION 83) , YOU HAVE SEEN THAT WE PASSED VARIOUS RESOLUTION AND AUTHORISE ANY ONE DIRECTOR OR ANY OTHER OFFICIAL OF COMPANT TO SIGN THIS OR DOING ALL RELATED ACTS DEEDS, AND THINGS U KNOW FROM WHERE THIS AUTHORITY COMES ie. (SECTION 54)

I think purpose of this quiz not toc establish intellegence i.e. who have power to learn all these section or to held superior someone who won this quiz. Its main objective to inspire us so that we go through at once all section of COMPANY LAW

Condition:

Any person who is a student of ICSI of any stream includes those who are waiting for CS Final result

Now best of luck    :)