Easy Office
LCI Learning

Companies bill 2011

Page no : 2

satish kumar voleti (A.C.A., (ICWAI)) (1686 Points)
Replied 19 December 2012

at last the dram over as it was started in 2008 and completed 2012 4 years..........

good news only.

CA Anushree jain (CA) (1531 Points)
Replied 19 December 2012

yes ,i also believe it will bring good opportunities for professionals like us

as more strictness towards law and regulation will need more professional guidance

Prince Pandey (C.A Final) (38 Points)
Replied 19 December 2012

Ya change will give new approaches and for this cs required....scope will definately increase.

Lokesh (CS professional) (493 Points)
Replied 20 December 2012

Dear all,

Company Secretary will now be considered as a KMP  i.e a key managerial personnel.

There shall be 3 kmp's in every company

1) MD

2) WTD

3) Company secretary of the company.

A very good and motivating news for CS and those pursuing CS.

1 Like

deepali agarwal (Company Secretary) (1289 Points)
Replied 20 December 2012

Thanx to all...........Definately we all will grab the oppurtunities to the fullest....Feeling Proud to be in such a profession...Three cheers to this achievement....

Shankar Aryal (CA Article) (24 Points)
Replied 21 December 2012

Its really good for CA but not for Article yaar

AMITA KOCHER (ASSISTANT MANAGER - FINANCE)   (282 Points)
Replied 22 December 2012

THE BILL IS STILL NOT APPROVED BY RAJYA SABHA

Replied 24 December 2012

I know that.......it is yet to be passed by rajya sabha but we can njoy the small happiness achieved....

CA CHETAN GUPTA (CA) (588 Points)
Replied 24 December 2012

WHETHER tHE coMPANIES bILL WOULD BE APPLICABLE TO ALL COMPANIES BY fy 01.04.2013

Shankar BA(Hons) (CS) (278 Points)
Replied 24 December 2012

Clubbers,

Am happy to hear about the new Companies Bill.

But it has been passed only in the Lok Sabha. Whereas Rajya Sabha should pass and finally our Honorable President should sign.

Then it is confirmed. Till then we have to follow the Indian Companies Act, 1956. So let us cross our t's.

Mohit Singh Gulia (Student) (33 Points)
Replied 24 December 2012

Company bill will be Beneficial for all CS whether in Employment or in Practice.

As Company secretary is now a Key Managerial Personnel (kMP) U/S 203, 204,205 of new Companies Bill.

Annual Return of the Company have to be Signed by the PCS.

Where there is no Company Secretary Fine or Civil Penalty                                                                                                                                                                On company – one lakh rupees which may extend to five lakh rupees

On every director and KMP who is in default – 50,000 rupees and 1,000 rupees per day if contravention continues.

Vikram M. (Unemployed) (504 Points)
Replied 25 December 2012

As a student a new Companies Act means little, except that it will add a great deal of uncertainty and pressure. I have my CA Finals and CS Finals in 2013 and 2014. Am already halfway through studying the old act.

Replied 25 December 2012

It wont affect the exams as it is not yet fully passed as all said...It has to go thru rajya sabha dn to president and then finally a notification will be issued then it wud be considered as an Act...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro