Committing suicide ......!!!!!!

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)

14 September 2012  

Whoa …are you kiddin’ me ?… yup … even this word came in my mind when I first heard of these kinda ideas going around  in my friend’s minds…. There are 4 persons in my friend list who think suicide is a good option to choose ….umm … infect a perfect solution to end every problem.

Every person had their own story and own reasons to support the cause of suicide. One person was suffering from a life disease, other had suffered the loss of losing someone for forever … and another one was cheated by their loved one … Trust betrayed… and the last one was financially disturbed. And the situation was like … one of my friends had actually tried to commit suicide. But luckily after being in hospital for a week, that person realized that it was his stupiditywink. One person who almost took the courage to commit suicide got fracture in his legs and got a wrist on his hand by his friends and relatives ……devil

And about Rest two … they are still confused whether losing life is easy or doing something useful before you dieblush …!!

10sept is considered as suicide prevention day in whole world. Highest suicide attempts are committed in India, so I was thinking why not to write upon the same …..

1. Financial Problem: -

I really agree with your contention that no money problem can be solved in a day. You can’t have a lucky jackpot or a magic Zinn who can solve your problems by clapping hands. If you have ever seen Crime petrol (Sony TV SHOW ) , one person tried to get himself murdered to get the insurance money. He just didn’t lose his life.

On the counterpart he also lost the insurance money which could be received if he had died naturally. So the real consequences are his death was simply a futile.  If he had ever lived …. Can’t he provide his family a better life in tomorrow … Don’t you think so

2.  Losing the loved one: - 

really right, no one can heal this pain. Just because you are hurt with someone’s death, means you will give others pain of your death … ? Think about it .. make yourself so much strong so that the other members who are also suffering from this havoc , can recover  and heal themselves.

3.     Betrayed  trust :-

OMG…  isse bada emotional atyachar kuch nahi ho sakta … perfect stupidity … just because your Gf/BF  has fallen out of love with you   and is enjoying life with someone else ..you wanna commit suicide . In my opinion, you should really do.

Because if you love someone, then you just want their happiness. And what’s point of holding someone in your life who doesn’t have feelings for you. If you really love someone, then make them the reason of  your success and not your failures.

4.   Life taking disease … :-

ByGod… Pessimist hone ki bhi had hoti h.  I will die tomorrow…so what’s the benefit to lead happy life like others do … actually  you never know when you will take your last breathes. Pooja ma’m ( my later tuition teacher ) , she was so energetic person, used to take care of her health , family and everything so perfectly. She just got an heart attack at 3 Am in morning and died  before her family could take her to hospital. She had neither health problems nor she used to cry about anything.

So who really knows when life’s last moment will come. So stop cringing….. even a healthy person can die in moments …  So Start valuing life. God has given us the beautiful gift of life and it’s upto us … how we use it …

Conclusion ……

Your life is not yours. First it belongs to the persons who loved you. And if you can’t bring smile on their faces by doing good deeds …. Then you surely don’t possess the right to hurt them.

Regards

Renu