Commission, Online sales, and presumptive Tax

Sir, I have income from profession. in fy_22-23 I filed itr-4, but in fy_23-24 I received commission and I sold my old mobile through Flipkart, Now I want to file ITR-3 in presumptive mode and I will put commission in P&L. any legal issue, pls...
Replies (3)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses a query about filing an Income Tax Return (ITR-3) for the financial year 2023-24. The user, who previously filed ITR-4, received commission income and sold an old mobile phone. They wish to file under presumptive tax while declaring commission income in their Profit & Loss statement. The advice confirms there are no legal issues with this approach, provided professional income is declared under Section 44ADA as usual, and commission income is declared under normal assessment.

No issue if sec. 44ADA opted as usual for professional income, while commission income is declared under normal assessment.

Many thanks Sir

You are welcome.                    

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details