CMA Tool

Originally posted by :Vinod
" PL send me excell CMA data format
I have CMA Data Form in Excel Format. If you need that please give me your email address I will mail it to you.
"


 

Please provide me CMA data tools to prepare CMA data for bank finance. my email id is jain07neeraj @ yahoo.com.

Please provide me format of CMA data in excel format.

 

Thanks and regards

Originally posted by :Vinod
"
I have CMA Data Form in Excel Format. If you need that please give me your email address I will mail it to you.
"


 

Dear Sir,

I request you to kindly forward CMA tool to my id arvindlatagupta @ gmail.com at the earliest.

I shall be very thankful to you.

Regards

 

Arvind Gupta

 

hi friends, please send me Project Report with CMA data tools in Excel Format  to my E Mail. ID : camksolan @ yahoo.co.in

 

pls forward CMA data tool to my mail ID raghu_casq @ yahoo.co.in Thanks with regards RAGHU

Dear Mr. Vinod,

Pls Send your xl CMA data sheet to facilitate me.

Thanks

Vijay Dubey

Originally posted by :Vinod

"
I have CMA Data Form in Excel Format. If you need that please give me your email address I will mail it to you.
"


 

Pls. Send me the cma data in excel format.

Hi Friends, please send me CMA Data format in excell and S format

 

regards

Originally posted by :Guest
" Please send CMA model in Excel format, urgently. Thank you. "


 

Hi I require the CMA excel sheet for project funding presentation

Hi Vinod, Can you please send me the CMA excel sheet to my email ID sun6278 @ yahoo.com. Thanks

Dear Friends

I am practicing as a financial consultant and my business in to arrange funds for business operation. My syndication is business loans like Term loans for new projects for manufacturing units or any expansion of business or for real estate business I'll arrange project fundings and working capital loans like Cash credit, LC, BG, ect..., if any one of your clients want any kind of business development loans we can arrange it at any size, we are woking from long time if you consentrate on CMA Data for working capitla it is weaste of your golden time, if any of your client require any kind of loan pl contact me at shiva.spk @ consultant.com or you can reach me at +919291556507

please feel free to contact me - shiva

 

Originally posted by :pankaj nagpal
" please send me CMA data in excel format at my E-mail pankajnagpal7 @ gmail.com. Thankyou. "

If u have the CMA data in excel format then pl send it in my mail address (pankajj2004 @ indiatimes.com). Thanks.
 

 

Please send me CMA excel data on my mail-ID sagar4sss @ yahoo.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details