Cma inter exam online app query ?

I've applied Online for CMA Inter DEC 2013 term and I'm confused whether I've to download the application and send it to ICAI HeadOffice ?? I've attached my scanned photo and specimen sign. and paid through credit crd, should i again send the printed form??

Replies (1)

Hi RaviKiran

Sending the form to Head office is applicable only when you make a payment thru DD. I confirmed the same with the local chapter. Earlier I have paid thru net banking, didn't send the application, bt I have received the hall ticket.

Regards

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details