Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shankar Rugge   02 July 2021

Clubbing and reflection income in husband and wife ITR

Spouse has self income as well as clubbing income of Husband. Wife deposits Sr citizen FD of say 10 Lakh from taking money from Husband. Husband shows the interest income on this FD in his ITR Schedule SPI. 

Now wife has got income from other sources and need to file ITR. In this case will she has to reflect interest income on FD of 10 lakh mentioned above? ( As it has been reflected in her 26AS). How to show this in her return without affecting her income? As it has to be linked with Husbands ITR Schedule SPI.

Please guide


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags