Closing Stock for cancellation

m registerated with composition scheme ....last year I had applied for cancellation at now they will demand for closing stock from me..... I don't start and business since from registeration.... I have already filed all the nil retun.... what should I do.... I have not any purchase since registeration .....the officer aske me for closing stock..... plz anybody help me..... Monday I am going to tax department.....
Replies (7)
Quick Summary
If you've applied for GST cancellation under the composition scheme and are now being asked for closing stock, don't worry if you haven't made any purchases. You can reply to the tax department stating you have no stock as the business never commenced. Consider whether to respond online or visit the tax office in person to clarify the situation.

You may report nill
Sir kya Mujhe Iska reply portal pay dena hoga ja tax officer to mil k baat kru..... notice aya hai Mujhe k closing stock show Kro..... business start hi nhi kiya to kaise show kru..... Iska reply MA portal pay dena ja office jau gst ke
Please in English
By which way I have to reply this notice..... I have no stock.. I nvr purchase goods.since registeration.. ...my question is that how to reply reg 03 notice (upload closing stock )....online or departmental visit
May be replay with online
Thnq sir
You are most welcome

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details