Classic Insult

Hey khushboo its vijay. just see sneha's profile wall. somebody wrote ridiculous there. I created forums to inform our fellows but admin deleted those.

Its Vijay Manwani. . Reply here or send a PM

Very funny.hehe. Thanku for sharing Sister.
Originally posted by : Hardik Dave
Very funny.hehe. Thanku for sharing Sister.

But sometimes one may feel that a girl who came out of a beauty parlour was looking better earlier than than after getting beauty treatment!!!!!!!!!!! . I am not making this comment becuas my wife is a beautician !!!

agree with u kirit ji

but it's just a joke

Isse bada insult aur kya ho sakta hai?

This section is of joke, I know, and I am making comments in that sense only. Don't take seriosly but when u r clarifying that this is just a joke, I feel as if I didn't understand that..........again a classic insult!!!!!!!!! but now I clarify this that this is in lighter mood only and without inetntion of insulting anybody!!!!!!!

 

one very very classic insult

 



GIrl   - I M RIGHT NOW



COMING FROM  beauty    parlour



BOY- WOO....... WAS TODAY  

beauty    parlour CLOSED ALSO.







Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details