Clarification on re-enrollment intoCWAI course

Sitaram (Pvt. Employee)     30 December 2010

Sitaram
Pvt. Employee 
 27 points

| My Other Post

Hi,
I have registered for CWAI course in Dec-07 under postal coaching, but couldn't submitted the papers for obtaining CCC. Now I would like to pursue the course again. I hv.the follg. queries.
1) Is the regn. valid till date? if not what is the proceedure for revalidating the same.
2) Can I enroll into the new syllabus 2008? if so how much fees I hv. to pay.
3) how can I communciate my change in mailing address.
Please, some one guide me in this. I have contacted diff. Chapters but not getting right answer. Plesae guide me.

LSR

(Guest)

Aap Rs 1000 ka draft, director of studies ko sent kar dijiye aur www.icwai.org se cochin revalidation ke form aur test papre ko download kar ke use icwai ko send kar dijiye. Ab aap ko new syllabus 2008 hi milega kyoki syllabus 2002 band ho gaya hai. iske liye aap ko koi aur fees nahi deni hogi. 

(Guest)

Aap ka registration dec 2014 tak valid hai.

Sitaram (Pvt. Employee)     31 December 2010

Sitaram
Pvt. Employee 
 27 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Hi Rashid, thanks for your mesg.

I hv found one answer to the question in the ICWAI website under Student FAQ section. it reads as follows:

Q. 16. What is Registration Afresh ?
Ans. If a student fails to appear at least in one group of Intermediate Examination within three years from the date of his/her registration, the registration shall be cancelled after the said period. In such case, the student has to apply for afresh registration with a fee of Rs. 2,000/- through DD in favour of ICWAI payable at Kolkata.

Sitaram (Pvt. Employee)     31 December 2010

Sitaram
Pvt. Employee 
 27 points

View Profile | My Other Post

But I still hv d follg. questions?

1) which application/form need to be sent along with d DD? i.e. how can I communicate to the ICWAI board that the DD is towards fresh regn. 2) If I get enrolled under the new syllabus(2008), shall I get the material under this new syllabus?

Solicit the guidance of seniors on these queries please...

Regards,

LSR

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here