Easy Office
LCI Learning

clarification in gst registration

Page no : 3

Deepak Kankani (Entrepreneur) (26 Points)
Replied 25 July 2017

Same issue. It is showing Pending for order. I called up Help desk and they told we cant tell you how much time it will take. Many ppl are having this status since July 1st. Unfortunately there is no other redressal available other than keep waiting.

PAWAN (Consultant) (28 Points)
Replied 26 July 2017

first go to the new registration then enter your TRN after that go to the service tab you can find application for clerification option click on it and submit ur response. the access is denied wneh u directly going to the application for clerification option in service tab. so please use ur TRN first and file ur response

Mukul Anand (8 Points)
Replied 09 August 2017

Hey dear, I had this problem (pending for clarification) in reality it never solve automatically.. You have only one way to clarify that. You have to go gst or tax officer (according to your sector) & tell them your ARN. Your application will be shown on there portal. The will have to verify this. you will get GSTIN after 3-4 days.

Mukul Anand (8 Points)
Replied 09 August 2017

Friends i am going to tell you one maser problem in gst registrations. If your application shows status Pending for order. You can go to offices & they will verify your application again. After that you wil get GSTIN 3-4 days. But When you will map new GSTIN. It will show "Already mapped" & when you try it "forget user name" to see mobile & email, it will show that "user name is not created yet for this GSTIN". And Then nobody can help you. Note-- this situation is only for that registration which has a query of "Pending for clarification/order." For any other help about GST... You can Mail me --pk.5october1992 @ gmail.com Thnx..

pankaj (IPCC STUDENT ) (26 Points)
Replied 24 August 2017

Please follow the below mentioned step -

1. Click on th Forgot Password. Then Enter User Name, Captcha, Then you will receive a OTP. After Entering OTP you can change to new password.

2. Now You will be login into GST and There dashborad will take you to the you GST registration Form that you have already filled when you were registrating, if not then complete the form.

3. Check the details and Last submit the form with EVS or DSC whatever. Then after 15 you will get notification thet Your status has been changed from Provisional to migrated.

4. Now You can login into GST Porta.

DK MULLA (Accountant) (47 Points)
Replied 25 August 2017

What to do for Access Denied ?

Your session is expired or you don't have permission to access the requested page. Click here to Login.

Dayanand Chejara (M.Com) (23 Points)
Replied 01 August 2018

I'm not able to view the query details by clicking the staus 'Pending for Clarification'. When I am clicking that link its going to a blank page which shows: {"error_code":404,"error_msg":"DOCUMENT NOT FOUND"}. If any solution for this error, please help me. Thank You..!

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=405139&offset=3

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: