Civils/mba/practice after ca

Hello Friends,

I need your guidance. I am in a dilemma, whether to go for MBA from IIM or ISB or go for Civils or start practice. I am qualified CA in Nov'2011 attempt. I am working for a corporate since 1 year. I want to boost up my career. Please do provide me your valuable advices.

Replies (3)

each option for yours takes you to different positions. since you are already in a corporate, if you wish to continue in the corporate field you may go with mba. Or civil+CA  is a very rare and awesome combination, and you could enter into high positions in the Government. Practice is a good option as well, well exposed  to different situations and to learn many things in a practical way.  You may go according to your interest. May be all of your options are your interest, but talk to yourself to select one interest dominating others. Though I am just a Final student, I just shared my opinion.  Sorry if I could not answer your question. 

Hi Swapna

It is very good decision to continue further studies. If you are really interested please go for Civils. CA with Civisls really gives very very high and respectable position in Government sectors. Finally government job is government job nothing will compare with this security.

Now decision is yours.

All the Best

 

Nirmala

 

 

Thank you both!!! :)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details