cisa materials

I am going to write CISA on Dec 2009. I need study materials. Can any 1 of you share yours please ??

kindly contact karthik_137 @ yahoo.com 

Replies (3)

I dont have study material of CISA, but having some previous years question papers with answers. If you require those papers, then email me at tarun2507 @ gmail.com. I will send those papers in reply mail to you.

i am appearing for CISA 2009
can you please send me material

my mail id is pranjalkarandikar @ gmail.com

 

I will also be appearing for DEC 2009 exam. Kindly send the materials at write2sourav @ gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details