Hi, friends
can any body guide me about CISA
Hi, friends
can any body guide me about CISA
Thanks
Thanx for the useful information Rajat G.
| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " |
Hi I am appearing for my Dec 2008 CISA exam. I am working in delhi. I am interested in knowing whether private classes are taken by individuals other than review classes offered by CISA Institute in New Delhi.
can you please tell me what is elegibility of appearing in cisa programe because i just b.com, can i do this exam and what about further prospectus after clearing the exam. please help me as much as .
|
" |
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
Hema Yashwanth & Associates
Chennai
B.Com
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals