Chota packet badii musibat !!!

The Other Side of a CA (XYZ) (210 Points)

14 January 2013  

Do you know how it feels, being an elder brother. Certainly not good!!! angry

Trust me it feels like pain in not so decent place.wink

It feels like you have a tail. Yes, you guessed it right, I have an extremely clingy brother who goes wherever I go. Who considers all my friends as his, and who thinks that its his birth right to annoy me. Irony is even my friends likes to hang out with my YOUNGER brother. I see nightmares of  him

Nightmare 1  : Scene 42/ Dialogue 3

Me: Aaj mere pass Bangla hai, gaddi hai, bank balance hai... tumhare pass kya hai!!

Clingy brother: Mere pass.. Mere pass.. Tumhare DOST hai!!!!!heartheart

I wonder why he always feels the need to tell all my friends that I watch Pokemon and Swat cats, wears Duck Tales Payjama and don't take showers on Saturday and Sunday. (Wiase bhi sunday ko kaun Nahata hai yaar )

Two days back he sent me one of my old pic on whats app. Then he messaged me LOL,  again LOL then HAHAHA and then this HAHAHA and LOL season goes on for a full fifteen minutes. After that he din't send any thing for straight 21 minutes. I thought It's over. But then again I got an image . It was the same pic but was edited slightly  PINK LIPS. Agrrrrr!!!!angry Oh!! Did I mention that he is 19 years old?

All those who know me, knows how much I appreciate every second of my sleep but for him it is the perfect time to listen loud music. In words of Rajesh Khana " Pushapa pushpa I hate Brothers re" He considers my wardrobe as his, and yes, never allows me to wear his clothes (Even those clothes that he doesn't wear). 

Few days back I got a friend request on Facebook (The only book that interests me). It was him. My greatest nightmare. I know it is the time for me to remove almost all my wall posts, block few of very good friends (girls) and to delete few pics. Moments later I got a call from my Mom. Mom screamed Why don't you accept your brother's request. Learn from Lila aunt's kids they all are friends on Facebook. It is only you who is rude to your brother. By the way Lila Aunt is our neighbor, again-a-totally-uninvited-trouble-in-my-miserable-life. And her kids are, Rajat and Rita are two confused souls. Rajat thinks he is Rita and Rita thinks other way around, I hope you got the gist. Uss type ke log.

Okay, I know its better to delete my facebook account itself. God help me!! Just wondering Is there any law to charge him for cyber bullying me? 

Its time for me to go. I know somewhere something is cooking against me. I have to decipher some information to fail coup against me.I am sure KGB/ Hamas/RAW/FBI must be considering my brother as a potential secret agent considering his Gorilla war techniques. 

I know it sounds sissy but I still sing Dexter's Title song:

Dexter ki Labotory -2

Jaha yeh bacha sabse hoshiyaar .. par DEEDEE uske experiments karti hai bekar!!!

Regards,

The Other side of a Chartered Accountant

Blog: https://doublebottle.blogspot.in/