Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Iruland   22 May 2021

Choose ITR Form

I have salary income and Agriculture income of RS. 100000/- , Which Form to select for IT Return?

 7 Replies

Sivaramaraju G

Sivaramaraju G (Learner)     22 May 2021

You can go with ITR 2

Sourav (Student)     22 May 2021

ITR 2 is best option
veerendar singh

veerendar singh (tax consultant)     22 May 2021

Itr 2 is the right option as agricultural income of more than 5000 cannot be reported in itr1

Sourav (Student)     25 May 2021

CA Puja Sharma

CA Puja Sharma (Chartered Accountant)     25 May 2021

ITR 2 will be applicable on you

veerendar singh

veerendar singh (tax consultant)     25 May 2021

Very well
CA Rashmi Gandhi

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant)     11 July 2021

ITR-2 only applicable in your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags