Chinese name confusion

 


" Good Wan! (Good One!)!!

  

  Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan?

  

  Operator: Yes, you can speak to me.

  

  Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!

  

  Operator: Yes I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak

  to me. Who is this?

  

  Caller: I'm Sam Wan. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.

  

  Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone ! But

  what's this urgent matter about?

  

  Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan

  was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is

  being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the

  hospital.

  

  Operator : Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the

  hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this

  hilarious but I don't have time for this!

  

  Caller : You are so rude! Who are you?

  

  Operator: I'm Saw Ree.

  

  Caller: Yes! You should be sorry . Now give me your name!!

  

  Operator: That's what I said. I'm Saw Ree ..

  

  Caller: Oh .....God!!!!



 

Replies (3)

Nice one

Hi

verry funny........

Keep sharing

Nice one

thanks for sharing

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details