chinese call centre

Chinese Call-Centre 


Caller:

           Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan 

 

Operator:     Yes, you can speak to me. 

Caller:           No, I want to speak to Annie Wan! 

 

Operator:     Yes I understand you want to speak

to anyone. You can speak to me. Who is this?   

 

Caller:            I'm Sam Wan. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent. 

Operator:     I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But what's this urgent matter about? 

 

Caller:           Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan was involved in an accident. 
                        Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is being sent to the hospital. Right now , Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital.   

Operator:      Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! 
                   You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this!   

 

Caller:            You are so rude! Who are you? 

Operator:       I'm Saw Ree. 

 

Caller:           Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me  your name!!   

Operator:     That's what I said. I'm Saw Ree. 

 

Caller:            Oh .........God!! ! !


 
Replies (2)

;-)

very entertaining...........

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details